[NetEpic ML] Re: netepic

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:01:07 +0200

 [snip]
So, what do "we" need for the 4th issue? Remembering that the Alpha Comlex
armylist is about the best I can do and even that took me a long time.

Jyrki Saari

Regarding Incoming, dont forget, we do want to put out issue 4, but we need
YOUR HELP! (that's a collective "you" and collective "we" and these personal
pronouns should not be misinterpreted...)

simon

Simon Dodds
sdodds_at_...
ICQ# 2718201

The EPICentre: the home of NetEpic - <http://netepic.web.com/>
http://netepic.web.com

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order."
  _____

 <http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1646>
 click here <http://clickhere.egroups.com/img/001646/healthpaks2.gif>
Click here, user!