[NetEpic ML] Re: Stuff

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:37:16 +0000

Hi!

You defeinately right that most netpepic games are settled in 3 turns that has
always been my experience. Only with Tyranids does the average turn span surpass
it.

The easiest way to remedy this is by increasing the amount of VP's needed or
reduce the number of objectives to 4 (instead of standard 8).

This should increase the length of play.

Peter