[NetEpic ML] Re: information

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:41:28 +0000

Hi!

I used to know all this info, but its been a awhile since I last needed to
know this.

The Tyranid box brought 5 sprues, each sprue brings:

50 termagants- 10 stands worth
25 genestealers- 5 stands worth
25 hormagants- 5 stands worth
15 hive tyrants- 5 stands worth (mount three per stand)
5 lictors- 5 stands worth (one per stand)
25 gargoyles- 5 stands worth

I think thats it. I pick up about 10 to 15 boxes of the stuff back then and
made a sizeable army adding bio-titans and other vehicles.

Peter