[NetEpic ML] Re: Sheaf Templates

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:38:07 +0000

Hi!

Brian Evans wrote:

> I have just started to read the NetEpic rules
> and the Incoming newsletter. There have been
> a couple of references to "Sheaf Templates".
>
> What is a sheaf template?

Its the standard barrage template.

> How is a sheaf template different from a normal
> artillery template?

It's the same thing for now. Perhaps a in the future a sheaf barrage and
converging barrage templates will be different, but we'll leave that up to
the upsoming revision to decide.

> Are the rules for sheaf templates described
> in the NetEpic rules, Alternate Rules,
> Supplement1, Supplement2, Incoming1, Incoming2,
> Incoming3, or one of the Army lists? I think
> these are the current rules sets for NetEpic.

It should be listed in the current net epic rules and the alternate rules.
If you have trouble finding it let me know so as to locate it and edit it if
necessary.

> Are there any other sets of rules for NetEpic
> that I didn't list above?

Nope that s all of them. Soon we'll be head first in a revision, but the old
netpeic version shall still remain for those who like it.

Peter