[NetEpic ML] Sheaf Templates

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:58:58 -0800

I have just started to read the NetEpic rules
and the Incoming newsletter. There have been
a couple of references to "Sheaf Templates".

What is a sheaf template?

How is a sheaf template different from a normal
artillery template?

Are the rules for sheaf templates described
in the NetEpic rules, Alternate Rules,
Supplement1, Supplement2, Incoming1, Incoming2,
Incoming3, or one of the Army lists? I think
these are the current rules sets for NetEpic.

Are there any other sets of rules for NetEpic
that I didn't list above?