[NetEpic ML] Re: Titans, Knights, Praetorians

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:35:48 +0000

Hi!

Attached is a JPEG with a eldar warlock titan and some jet bikes in the
background for reference of scale. Titans base is the size of a standard
barrage template and the figs themselves vay from 4-8 inches depending on
which type your talking about. Most infantry bases are 20 x 20mm and the
infantry barely reach the ankles of the titan.

Hope that helps

Peter

Slat Manhammer wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I've never seen a Titan, Knight, Or Praetorian anywhere before and have
> no idea on their size. Our group would like to include them in our
> games but we are all kinda lost. Could you give me an estimate on the
> size of the bases or anything else that would be helpful to us?
>
> Thanks,
> Slat

> Looking for the latest consumer electronic gadgets or computer
> equipment? eBay has thousands of audio equipment, computer
> games & accessories. You never know what you might find at eBay!
> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1142

> -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=netepic&m=1

Warlock.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Warlock.jpg)