[NetEpic ML] Re: Space Marine Dreadnoughts

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:20:23 +0000

Hi!

Early on netpeic was kept simple enough, mainly encompassing a rules
revision of space marine. Later after its popularity grew we just threw in
things without much thought and simply serving the demand for more stuff.

Of course thats why a revision and make over is long overdue. Netepic is
HUGE encompassig almost every alternate rule or unit people have come up
with, many hwihc are redundant or overlap with other units. So essentially
the reason for having them is because people wanted them, but now most
realize that netpeic is too fat for comfort and needs triming.

Not that we can all the variety, but the core rules need to be kept simple.

Just another of the many reasons to revise the whole game.

Peter