[NetEpic ML] Re: What's the best way to paint?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:42:57 +0000

Hi!

Take it from someone who hand painted over 200,000 points worth of epic
units. USE SPRAY PAINT. Don't buy the expensive stuff either, spray paint
from a discount store is good enough and cheap. Remember to buy FLAT paint
not gloss. Spray paint the main color of the unit then you can hand paint
any detail like teh guns and such, beleive me the time saved is enormous and
the end result is very good.

Peter