New location for the EPICentre!

From: Tom Webb <Webbsoft_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:56:25 +0100

Hi,

        We finally have a dedicated domain name for the EPICentre. It also has four
times the amount of webspace that the original had, so major updates as we
have room for all the stuff that was missing from the old site.

        The server is no longer free, it costs me �10 a month to keep it alive so
an online store has been introduced. The online store is non-profit and only
exists to pay the server fees, any surplus will be used to provide extra
discounts on selected items.

        A second hand area will also be present for buying and selling EPIC goods,
as they are no longer produced in a significant amount they will be
available for sale online. As a bonus most will be painted, a description
and eventually a picture will be around so players will know the quality of
the painting.

Tom.

Play EPIC? Check out the EPICentre at http://www.netepic.org. Keep an eye
out for our new online store coming soon!