The Squats Petition

From: Mr Wizard <mr_wizard_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:08:15 -0400

Dear NetEpic Group,

I don't know how many of you play other GW games, but I do (I won't buy any of their product BUT I'll play the GW games my friends play). I, like many others, would like to see Squats supported in their new releases ( the Squats are the coolest army they ever didn't support). In an attempt to annoy GW an On-Line Petition has been formed. If you could take the time to sign it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan H. Hoderny

http://www.petitiononline.com/squat/petition.html