RE: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnaughts, Ravenwing, Scythes of the Emperor

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:34:25 +0200

I think Eivind is quit familiar with this! We played a 10000 point battle
between Chaos and Slann/DA a couple of months back and the maps on that
bayby was I Nightmare if I remeber correctly. I think the best thing is to
bring along a laptop to the games, and have a third party present to write
the actual battle report, make the maps, take pictures. Then the Players can
fill in the army selection and final comments section. What software do you
use for your maps?

Nils