Re: [NetEpic ML] Something else

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

 the why I look at it if your are using the damage table your opponent is using it for his superheavys so it balances out
so there is no need for a points increase
  Marvin Werkman <marvinwerkman_at_...> wrote:
Hello all,

I just wanted to ask a question :

If you take the Ork Warlord with the stompas, you pay 500 points, but what I
wanted to know is, what if you used the advanced damage table for the
stompas, should the point cost increase or not?
Should the point cost be 650 points then?

Byebye...

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6