NetEpic Armybuilder File

From: Mr Wizard <mr_wizard_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:29:57 -0400

Dear NetEpic Group,

Armybuilder is the greatest wargaming invention sense dice. It is the simplest way to create an army list. It tabulates point, keeps track of options, etc. Anyone who hasn't used it go to http://www.wolflair.com/ and download it. It's awesome! I loved it so much I ran out and bought it.
NetEpic needs an AB file for a couple of reasons. First, it's soooooo damn easy to create army lists. It's so fast and easy my opponents and I have gotten into a habit of writing our list right before we play (and you know how long it takes to write a list with pen and paper). Plus it stores our lists so you never loose them and prints then out in a very useful and informative fashion. Second, if we can get a supported list it means lots of free advertising. The whole Armybuilder community would be exposed to NetEpic. This translates into lots of new players.
Now I am not capable of writing a AB file (I tried, failed miserably). Someone who is more talented at programming should take a look at their file creation system. We could also write letters to Lone Wolf expressing our interest in an AB file for NetEpic and see if they could write one. Let me know what you think.

Your Humble Servant,
Nathan H. Hoderny