Re: [NetEpic ML] FW: Jervis

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:41:18 +0100

An interestingarticle, one I had not seen. Thanks for the post. But the
reason for mine is that as far as I can tell you haven't been removed from
the Epic resources page if that is the link you are referring to. You're
still there, right next to me and below Felix's Miniatures page. Hell, lets
name the last one before I get doen for equal oppertunities - your
diagonally down from Dropship!

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.