Re: [NetEpic ML] Online store

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:22:20 +0100

Hi Guys,

Just looked through the online store - I'll be using it the next time I get
some spare cash!

One Minor Question, I noticed that on the Epic section, Imperial Guard Page,
Shadowswords are listed as �1.50. Can I actually order some at that price or
is it a mistake?

I'm assuming a mistake, but ever hopeful :)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate