Re: [NetEpic ML] Online store

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:54:29 +0100

I hate to contradict you Peter, but I was talking about the Shadowsword
Super Heavy Tank. Big lump of metal. Stated on the GW online store (UK) as
�6 (just double checked) , as is the baneblade. On the Netepic store the
Baneblade is �6 but the Shadowsword is listed as �1.50.

If you're truly selling the for this price you can put me down for a Further
9 but I want to make sure first..... It seems kinda weird.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate