RE: [NetEpic ML] Models in the pipeline

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:26:27 +0300

I think we should start the revision if only to get some traffic to the list
:) The Sisters of Battle are already inconsistent with the 40K armylist, and
if GW manages to outperform us in some respect we can always add that later
;)

> On another note what models or armies group members would
> prefer to see
> next?

Squats, but since that's not going to happen I might settle for manga...
erm, Tau.

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.