Models in the pipeline

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:24:29 -0400

Hi!

It seems that Fanatic and forgeworld are slowly but surely pumping out
miniatures, usually starting with tanks and titans. In the latest epic
mag Jervis states his preference in making the dark eldar army for epic.
Of course we have two rule sets waiting to be revised and added to the
net epic core armies. It is perhaps easier to wait and see what they
produce before we start that task or do people think we should start
that revision now?

On another note what models or armies group members would prefer to see
next?

Peter