Re: [NetEpic ML] FYI on void

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:31:09 -0400

What's the difference? The game only cost 9.99. It is priced reasonably and
plays smoothly. I play Void and I play 40k because there are few Void
players in my area. I like Void. It is a much better game than 40k. The only
difference in the rules is that they are short and concise so there is very
little argueing over rules and also the fluff by GW is better and lengthier
(but I don't buy games for fluff I read books). I think a Void army list for
Net Epic would be cool. These armies would be more infantry based than GW
and the emphasis on CC would be greater. Just a thought.
Darius

NetZero Platinum
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!