Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark eldar revision part 1 (long)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:34:07 +0200

We have to be very carefull that it is the actual units, and not the game mechanics of 40K we import to netepic. If we import the game mechanics of 40K to just one army, it wil become unballanced, too weak or too strong.

For example:(If I remember this correctly...)

The "fleet of foot" is a game mechanich. In 40K assault marines also have this ability. The equivalent of fleet of foot in Netepic would be 15cm move.

The ability to shoot twice if standing still is also a general game mechanic in 40K. The equivalent in Netepic would be the First Fire Ordre

The ability to teleport is also a matter of game mechanic. In 40k some units have the ability to teleport in, depending on the scenario played. If the DE is given some units with this ability unrestricted, it should also apply to for example SM Terminators as it does in 40K.

Now we already have rules for teleporting terminators in Netepic, so I expect the DA teleporters would be a similar unit. (Small, expencive and a Special Card)

Eivind