RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark eldar revision part 1 (long)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:54:42 +0200

1st rule of netiquette; Dont use irony!

You should be real carefull using irony on this list as mail lacks some of the finer aspects of communication like mimmic, body language and so on.

So, think about this; when we first discovered this list we watched the discussions for weeks before we wrote anything. And when we did , we where quite ancious abot what kind of reply we would get. Everything written on this list should have the goal to include people, so irony or not, you should not really ironize over peoples suggestions on this list.

Eivind