Re: [NetEpic ML] Where did the playaids go!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:04:45 -0400

Hi!

<groan> I know, its one of the few times I've cried in the last 10
years, it HURTS!! Unfortunately this is not the first time, but it is
the second time of a full dislocation that needed an emergency room
visit. I've put off surgery for a while now, but it is now inevitable.

I still have ALL old epic game materials in my archives its all a
question of getting them out and scanning them.

Peter