New Models from Forgeworld

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:32:34 +0100

hi Guys,

I just checked out the GW Forums and have found that Forge World is going to be the Topic of the week on the board of that name. They will apparently be having both Tony Cottrel (SP?) and Ewen Little answering questions, talking of new products and more importantly taking ideas for new pieces.

After recent talks on one of these mailing groups (I forget if it was the epic or NETepic so I'm cros-posting) about new models I thought you might like to know that this is our oppertunity t oput our thoughts forward on FW making such things as some new Ork Vehicles, larger Eldar SH's, new versions of the Leviathan / Capitol Imperialis / Hellbore / Mole etc.etc.

I'm starting a thread there now and look forward to seeing both your ideas and what response we can get!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate Network site!)