RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark eldar revision part 1 (long)

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:14:27 -0700 (PDT)

 well to throw another wrench in the works
I ve played alot were tactical stands (with no tsm) cant shot kill any AFV
They just don t have the long range anti-armor weapons to do it...............
close-in weapons they have (melta-guns/bombs, krack-gernades etc)
(and to stop it befor it starts, if they had heavier weapons they would have
75cm and a -1 tsm and cast more)
this changed the game in a good way
it was harder for light troops to kill tanks without AT support from tanks, heavy troops,or air-power
very realistic
also it does not unballance the game becouse its applyed to all armys
  Trygve_Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...> wrote: Quite true, but to take Nils' side for a second... Introducing the -1 TSM
requirement for this special card is no worse then our g(r)ay knights with
their teleportation ability. The only problem I can see is that we become
tempted to add this bonus to other, new units as well...

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6