News From The Front

From: Kenneth L Peters <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:29:45 -0000

Hola!
  I dunno if any of you went to GenCon 2001 but if you did you may
have seen me wandering around or doing Shadowrun demos (or playing
MageKnight to get the free figures heeh).

THE WEBSITE
  This has become ultra annoying. I constantly get emails from people
asking for X or Y (like the playaids) and all I can do is direct them
here. I cannot access the GeoCities ftp to update the links or change
anything! If I cannot solve this normally I may ask GeoCities to do
something about it since its getting embarassing.

OTHER STUFF
  Interestingly enough I'm actually still involved in miniatures
through the new Battletech. Expect at least an attempt to add
some "NetEpic Flavor" to the new Battletech: Phoenix Rising -
specifically in how aerospace fighters work. Those of you who aware
of the "Other" project may be bummed to know that it currently is
dead. Sucks ass...
  Still chugging along on freelancing for Shadowrun and now GURPS
Transhuman Space(which will be my first cover credit). Given time I
may propose an "clicky" style set of rules for Epic miniatures using
simple charts instead of actual miniatures.

Tzeentch
Slack-Ass Website Dork