PSY VS CHAOS

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:41:13 +0200

Hi,

A new debate????

This question has possibly been raised before. However, since I don't know
the answer to it, I seek the advice of the esteemed members of this council!

The right honourable gentleman Rune and I have been discussing wheter or not
the chaos reward cards is a psychic power.
My position is that they should not be considered psychic powers, as their
effect is a result of the unstable influnce of chaos. I think the same
should apply to the Legion Gifts, but not to the powers of the Greater
Deamons. At least this is how I've always percieved it. Am I right?

Nils