RE: [NetEpic ML] PSY VS CHAOS

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:25:02 +0200

Hi,

My take on this is that all powers in NetEpic has to adhere to the
corerules. If there are any effects or powers which aren't covered
by some sort of rule, they have no place in the game. Chaos powers,
whether they are cards or gifts must be psychic in nature. As far
as i know, there are no other options.
I think we had this discussion earlier on, when i debated for giving
Slann Titans a psy save. They had no shields which gave them a save,
and i was horrified at the possibility of losing a 2500 point titan
to a chaos power without getting any sort of save. The solution was
to give Slann Titans 3+ pyschic save. From this i gathered that all
chaos cards/gifts were psychic powers.

Rune