RE: [NetEpic ML] PSY VS CHAOS

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:56:15 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I think we should have a complete list
of the chaos powers that can be cancelled by a psycher with
that sort of power. We have a very creative chaos player (*wave*
Trygve :), he always follows the wording on a card to the letter.
Maybe the chaos cards need to be updated somewhat?

Rune