RE: [NetEpic ML] Dark Eldar names

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:45:25 +0300

A revenant style scout titan would be good for the DE, as I really can't see
them fielding heavier stuff. A couple of tank-style skimmers with weak armor
but high move and terrible firepower would also do the trick. A couple of
flyers would IMO be fine but definetely no artillery.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/