Re: [NetEpic ML] Dark Eldar names

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:00:21 +0100

Thought I'd pop my head up once again.

On the subject of a DE titan, I did a very basic conversion of the new style
Revenant with the dark Eldar in mind. Simply leave out the big poncy wing
and one of the main weapons. Put the legs where the weapons should go on the
main hull section. Place the single weapon where the torso once joined to
the wing section. This gives a very light titan that has the possibility of
being able to crouch to a very low height so it can get into DE assault
ships.

I've also done a far more complicated version which is in the mentioned
squatted position. Without the wing section they can get VERY compacted.

Pictures are in the gallery on Epic40k.com, along with further notes in the
new units section if you're interested. Its a very simple and effective
design both in terms of feasability for the fluff and actual modelling
prospects.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.