Re: [NetEpic ML] New warhound titan

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

 yes peter you right about that one (thats a warHOUND???)
  GW is moving faster down the hole bad things on top of bad things
sad VARY SAD!!

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote: Hi!

A picture of the new epic warhound by Firgeworld is available at:

http://www.games-workshop.com/40kuniverse/epic40K/el_epic40K.htm

Personally I think it is one of the worst ones I have seen, not even a
wolf's head.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://www.runesmith-studio.com/