Re: [NetEpic ML] New warhound titan

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 16:43:01

I just had a look myself, and it seems to be a part of the drive to make all
the imperial stuff look a bit more militarily realistic and uniform. This
is the feel I get from all the books. Also, it 'should' get you buying the
new miniatures so that all those adjectives the use in the White Dwarf can
be justified.

Darryl