Re: [NetEpic ML] New warhound titan

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:47:07 +0200

hi - i have been in nottingham in august and also tried to get some elder epic minis - and became very disappointed to get to know that many old molds can`t be used again, that it is for example not possible anymore to get the old baneblades and stormhammer, not anymore the old knights...well, of course they want to make profit and want you to buy the new stuff - it is like with the infantry-plastics for epic 40.000 which bases are a milimeter bigger and do not fit exactly in the older square-epic-bases...so that you have to cut it a bit (which can take a lot of time...) - but fortunatly there is something like netepic !!!!!
had a look at the new warhound and do not like it at all - i like the new reaver, but this one looks horrible...and forgeworld is so fuckingexpensive (for plastic...).
greetz from cd