Re: [NetEpic ML] tribute to the united states

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:27:20

A few words reference the comments below;

I feel if we keep going in this type of comment string as below, the unity
of this group will be shattered by religious, political & national feelings
and opinions being aired whilst it is still a tender subject.

I am an Australian cab driver, the easiest way to piss of a customer or get
attacked physically (mugged) is to start talking politics, religion and
football/national team sports. Terrorism is a political crime as well as an
act of war. If this list should devolve into a discussion by armchair
generals and politicians (which we are) then terrorism and the people
involved (harbouring or harboured) have won another victory by sowing
discord.

If any of us are real general or politicians, we should not be talking about
it here, but keeping our trap shut and either finding ways to help track
them down or aiding the recovery.

If this argument on this string continues, I will delete the string from my
incoming e-mails.

Thank you for listening
I shall now get off my soap box.
Darryl Hilbig (if any of you terrorists out there want to get me,
you can find out where I live yourself)