RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Psychic revision: chaos part 1

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:48:28 +0200

This is a kind of psychic attack, so i think that units with psy save should have the possibility to resist the effect. If they have no psy-save, they cant resist it.

The range however, should decrease. 50 or 75 cm should be enough.

Eivind

> Fra: Trygve Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...>
> Dato: 2001/09/18 Tue PM 02:16:23 CEST
> Til: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
> Emne: RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Psychic revision: chaos part 1
>
> Ref. the Beacon power:
> I think an option could be to give some sort of save against the power, for
> instance: "Unless the Greater Daemons, Psykers, or Eldar
> Wraithguard/Dreadnoughts wins a contest of will against the astropath, the
> unit may only fire at, or target psychic/magic powers at the Astropath..."
> The contest of will could work in the same manner as the purge daemon
> power...
>
> And 100cm range might be a tad much?
>
> Comments?
>
> Trygve

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Tue Sep 18 2001 - 12:48:28 UTC