Re: [NetEpic ML] Psychic revision: chaos part 1

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:08:51 -0400

Hi!

I agree with you there. Astropath are more in holding the Imperium
together via their communications, they are not trained to be combat
ready. I'd make a case for making these powers available to the
sanctioned psyker and librarian and getting rid of this guy, too
unbalancing, then again he's optional.

Peter