RE: [NetEpic ML] Night Fight!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:44:02 +0300

Ok, so what if we modify the rule a bit: both roll a d6. The one getting a 6
ambushes the other. If neither or both players get a 6, there is no effect.
Roll once per CC no matter how many detachments take part.

Do you think Dark Eldar sould be given some kind of bonus to the roll?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.