RE: [NetEpic ML] Night Fight!

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:57:05 +0000

>Ok, so what if we modify the rule a bit: both roll a d6. The one getting a
>6
>ambushes the other. If neither or both players get a 6, there is no effect.
>Roll once per CC no matter how many detachments take part.
>
>Do you think Dark Eldar sould be given some kind of bonus to the roll?

Okay...roll for each round of close combat, rather than just when charging
(reflecting a surprise change of tactics which wouldn't have worked in broad
daylight as the movements would have been observed easilier)

Let dark eldar and all units capable of infiltration get either +1 (very
good) or let them win on draws (beneficial but not very good)

Alternativly we could say that such units get the ambush bonus on 5-6, but
if the enemy rolls a 6, both are still cancelled...this actually sounds as a
better option