A humorous challenge

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:36:06 +0300

Let's try something not-so-serious for a change. I've always been baffled by
the nature of cheese as it seems, strangely enough, to change its definition
depending on who's defining it. So: I challenge any and all of you to put
together your proposal of any of the following armies The point limit is
4500.

Cheese Marines (Space Marine army)

Cheddar Eaters (A chaos army)

Gorgon-Zola Craftworld (Eldar army)

Blue Cheese Stronghold (Squat army)

927th Cheddarian regiment "Cheesemongers" (IG army)

WAAGH! Cheeze-headz (Ork army)

Cheddartoad legion (Slann army)

Order of the Fondue Chalice (Sisters of Battle)

Once there are a few contestants in a category a poll will be created to let
people vote for the most cheesy army. Now's your chance to tap on all those
traumatic battle encounters you have had! :)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.