RE: [NetEpic ML] More on the tyranids

From: Trygve Bjornstad <trygve_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:20:28 +0200

[snip]
    Hive Tyrants:
    If they go in CC with infantry, can they still use their psychic powers?
We play it the way that psychers cant use their powers in CC, but the HT is
a knight and is not pinned by infantry. Therefore it should be able to use
its psychic powers. That is my take on it, but am I right?
  Any unit that is pinned could NOT use powers or abilities. Hive tyrants
CAN use them if they are in combat with units that dont pin them.

  But that's only if the Hive Tyrant is attacked by infantry, not if he (as
Eivind said) goes into CC with infantry... am I right?

  Trygve