[NetEpic ML] Domination of the Draka army list

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:09:06 -0800

I'm putting some final touches on my new and improved Domination of the
Draka army list but I seem to be missing some of the material from the
original (bomb types primarily). If someone could check their archives for
the old version I sent out it would be appreciated.

For the next Incoming (you've all still been thinking about that right?
RIGHT?!!) I've got the Draka, Mecha in Epic Ogre and I'll probably have a
Heresy version of Epic Ogre included as well as Epic Battlesuit.

If anyone has any comments on the existing material in Incoming 1-3 please
let the authors know, I'm especially keen on anyone who has tried out Epic
Ogre so I can tweak it. Even the Epic Smurf Wars stuff I'm interested in
feedback on.

Kenneth
NetEpic Idea Rat