Sv: [NetEpic ML] New to List

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:14:30 +0200

Heyhey!!

This is my man!

Long Live the Squats and welcome to the group!

I dont think there have been many games among this group using scenarios. I dont think we have any (yet) but you are welcome to toss in some suggestions to rules and objectives for scenarios. Thats what keeps this group alive!

Long live the Squats!!

Eivind