Re: RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Anyone seen this before?

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:41:23 -0400

no need for me to check it, Peter has the exact issue

I have a complete set of white dwarfs from 107 to present, back when i first got involved in the warhammer world with the original hard copy edition of Rouge trader. Back then I ws stricktly collecting and painting space marinbes for 40K. Even back then as I read all the WD issues about epic scale games I was dying to get into that genre of the warhammer world, but didn't actually entire it untill a couple of years ago when I bought the new version of Epic. (Imagine my desappointment, when i read the new rules, and my happiness when I found you guys). Has any one ever attempted to compile a list of all epic articles or even pictures in WD?
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:
> [...]

It seems to be a command tank judging from the strange looking sensor array.
In WWII command tanks had their main armament removed to make room for extra
radio equipment etc.

> anyone really dying top know the exact issue let me know and
> i will post it after i look it up when i get home from work.
> my guess is 112
> netepic_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

Please check, I think the tanks look quite good.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.