GW bargain basement

From: <alists_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:03:35 -0000

Hi. I am subscribed to this list so I can check on what's going on
every now and then (I just skim emails on the web site), but am a
regular poster on the epic list.

I did a quick search and didn't see it, so I hope this isn't a repeat
topic.

The GWUS bargain basement has 86 epic ork battlewagon boxes for $1
each. I posted this to the epic list as well, and I'd really hate to
see this big batch o' bitz not get snapped up by list members.

I've spent too much money recently, and am having trouble justifying
doing so now. But somebody take advantage of this!

http://us.games-workshop.com/storefront/slots.asp

andy