[NetEpic ML] Re: Domination of the Draka army list

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:31:17 -0800

Thanks Tzeentch!

I noticed the Darloks for Epic on a link somewhere, but I don't
remember where. Call me crazy, but I always liked Dr. Who, especially
with Kenny Baker (was that his name?). The Darloks were
pretty kooky, but they kind of appealed to my strange sense of humor.
The special effects were to say the least, terrible, but if you used
your imagination, the stories were pretty good.

The books you mentioned sound interesting. I remember when the Ogre
games were first published, in those cheap ziplock bags. I bought
a couple sets, and really liked them. I've read some of the Bolo
series, and they seemed a lot like Ogres. I liked Hammers Slammers
as well, but of course no super tanks in those novels.

Thanks for the info,
                     Dave