RE: [NetEpic ML] Devourers

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:36:36 +0300

[snip]
> I'm sort of missing a lot of the old guys in the discussions,
> the italian
> connection, warprat, weasel fierce and hellreich.
>
> Nils

At least Weasel is still around somewhere, but I gathered he's been quite
busy lately. We have been corresponding outside of the list every now and
then regarding some projects, like my 40K codexes for Squats and Sisters of
Battle for example.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.