Re: [NetEpic ML] Devourers

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:35:38 -0000

> I'm sort of missing a lot of the old guys in the discussions, the
> italian connection, warprat, weasel fierce and hellreich.

Do not fear, the Italian Connection is still here. Well, my part of
it anyway. Even if I have not been aple to play an Epic game in
several years and I'm currently engaged in "heavy lurk mode", I'm
still following this ML.

I don't post anymore because of time and because, frankly, my Epic
skills are now so far gone and I'm so out of touch with the game and
its changes that I can hardly offer insightful advice on the old
armies anymore, much less on the new ones I've never seen.

Ah well. My minis are still in my house, gathering dust, waiting
forever to be assembled and painted (99.9% of them, anyway). My Epic
books are safely stored. And someday, somewhere, I WILL be able to
play the game again...

Luca Lettieri