Re: [NetEpic ML] Netepic Background

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:50:40 -0500

Hi!

I think I have a way around that problem (see response to Luca's post).

The universe is big enough to stick mostly everything in it somewhere.

As for Slann homeworld, they'd be out of Imperial space, far away from reach of Tyranids or man, thats what makes them so fearsome, you may defeat their armies, but man has not way (yet) to gain final victory.

Another scary thought, where are the TYRANID home worlds.....

Of course we need to know where the Tau worlds are.

Peter