Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic background ideas

From: Walter Simpson <waltz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:29:29 -0000

  Well according to the fluff the thing the chaos gods fear most is the emp being killed then he will be free from his mortal body and can battle them in the warp
  to quote eye of terror " then the true war would begin. The emperor would exert himself to cancel out the four chaos powers and integrate them into a sane and harmonious whole, thereby harmonising the phyche of mankind."
  This would lead to human evolution, it would now be safe to be a phy.

  Maby we could write up the old battle to end all battles the one where all the phoniex lords come back and some of the primarches and the elder finaly die. Maby Cypher reaches the emp (you see where that is going :)

  Walter

  Era of Change

  This one fascinates me the most. I think GW's fluff really needs to advance beyond where its at now. The Emperor cannot live forever, but what happens we it does happen? The administratum hides it to hold power? The star child arrives? If it does what happens to the Imperium? Does the Imperium collapse? If it does what impact does it have on war on all fronts? Endless possibilites.

  No doubt you'll have a lot to say.

  Peter

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor