RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Netepic Background

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:26:29 +0200

they are very >powerful, standard 40k units are only a shadow of those.

Yep. However, it probably needs some tweaking and playtesting. IIRC the
Ogres were hideously hard to hit.

>The Slann are pretty ancient, so even when we ran around in animal skins
they were pretty >much what we had now, of course the Necron are pretty
"new" those would be very primitive >depending on age.

>Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.